Disabled children without parental care from 6 to 18 years of age are subjected to placement/ enrollment in Kojori Disabled Children’s House.
The Regional Council (Social Service Agency, as the Advisory Body of Guardianship and Care Authority), makes decision on enrollment matters
The services provided in the Children's House are fully financed by the state.
Children are not eligible for enrollment in children’s home if they have following:
- Acute infectious disease;
- Active form of tuberculosis;
- Active syphilis;
- Contagious skin disease;
- Open form of brain and spinal hernia;
- Acute diseases of central nervous system;
Kojori Disabled Children’s House provides:
- a) Daily services for beneficiaries;
- b) Daily four-time meal;
- c) Promoting beneficiary’s education;
- d) Promoting healthy lifestyle and development of practical household abilities;
- e) Primary medical care, treatment and rehabilitation measures and if required, organization of outpatient and inpatient medical service.
- f) Psychologist services;
- g) Any activities that promote a complete development of the beneficiary.