A child without parental care under the age of 7 is subjected to placement/ enrollment in Tbilisi Infant House.
The Regional Council (Social Service Agency, as the Advisory Body of Guardianship and Care Authority), makes decision on enrollment matters.
The services provided in the Children's Home are fully financed by the state.
Children are not eligible for enrollment in children’s home if they have following:
- Acute infectious disease;
- Active form of tuberculosis;
- Active syphilis;
- Contagious skin disease;
- Open form of brain and spinal hernia;
- Acute diseases of central nervous system;
Tbilisi Infant House provides:
- a) Daily services for beneficiaries;
- b) Daily four-time meal;
- c) Promoting beneficiary’s education;
- d) Promoting healthy lifestyle and development of practical household abilities;
- e) Primary medical care, treatment and rehabilitation measures and if required, organization of outpatient and inpatient medical service.
- f) Psychologist services;
- g) Any activities that promote a complete development of the beneficiary.