Disabled children without parental care from 6 to 18 years of age are subjected to placement/ enrollment in Kojori Disabled Children’s House.
The Regional Council (Social Service Agency, as the Advisory Body of Guardianship and Care Authority), makes decision on enrollment of a child in a children’s house.
The services provided in the Children's House are fully financed by the state.
Children not eligible for enrollment in children’s home. Namely children with:
- Acute infectious disease;
- Active form of tuberculosis;
- Active syphilis;
- Contagious skin disease;
- Open form of brain and spinal hernia;
- Acute diseases of central nervous system;
Kojori Disabled Children’s House provides:
- a) Daily services for beneficiaries;
- b) Daily four-time meal;
- c) Promoting beneficiary’s education;
- d) Promoting healthy lifestyle and development of practical household abilities;
- e) Primary medical care, treatment and rehabilitation measures and if required, organization of outpatient and inpatient medical service.
- f) Psychologist services;
- g) Any activities that promote a complete development of the beneficiary.