A child without care under the age of 7 is subjected to placement/ enrollment in Tbilisi Infant House.
The Regional Council (Social Service Agency, as the Advisory Body of Guardianship and Care Authority), makes decision on enrollment of a child in a children’s home.
The services provided in the Children's Home are fully financed by the state.
Children not eligible for enrollment in children’s home:
- With Acute infectious disease;
- With Active form of tuberculosis;
- With Active syphilis;
- With Contagious skin disease;
- With Open form of brain and spinal hernia;
- With Acute diseases of central nervous system;
Tbilisi Infant House provides:
- a) Daily services for beneficiaries;
- b) Daily four-time meal;
- c) Promoting beneficiary’s education;
- d) Promoting healthy lifestyle and development of practical household abilities;
- e) Primary medical care, treatment and rehabilitation measures and if required, organization of outpatient and inpatient medical service.
- f) Psychologist services;
- g) Any activities that promote a complete development of the beneficiary.